- Participants must be 10 years or older - Participants that are under 15 years old requires a parent or guardian to accompany the minor. Accompanying guardian must purchase entrance admission to Sea Life Park when you arrive or when booking transportation, if not a Shark Tank Dive Participant.
- Participants under 15 years old, guardians and minors must fill out and sign, the Youth Responsibility Acknowledgement Release and review the Youth Flip Chart .
- Please complete the Discover Scuba Diving Releases and Medical Questionnaire (PDF)
- A ‘Yes’ Response on the previous Medical Questionnaire will require you and your physician to complete and sign the PADI Medical Statement Form (PDF) stating that you are fit to dive. This is ONLY needed if you have a ‘Yes’ response to any of the medical questions on the Medical Questionnaire.
- Additional access to Sea Life Park's interactive experiences like swimming with the dolphins, sea lions, or stingrays can be scheduled for an additional cost. Please contact the park at 808 259 2500.
Certified Divers are welcome to participate. The Instruction will continue to be in a non-certified teaching format for procedural purposes. Certified Divers will be required to watch the training video and participate in the briefings.